Madonna reveals she was Tupac Shakur date back when he’s alive




Madonna the 56 yrs old has revealed that she has dated the legendary Rapper back in 1993 when he was introduced to her by the actrees Rosie Perez (White man can’t Jump) during the Soul Train  Music Awards in Los Angeles. 
 

 She was credited with using the F*** word a lot because of her romantic involvement back in the days, “ on the Late Show with David Letterman on March 31, 1994 to being in a gangsta mindset because of her romantic involvement with the Thug Life  Rapper”

She made it clear that, the Thug Life Rapper had some influence on her at that time while the two are going out together. “I was in a weired mood that day. I was dating Tupac Shakur at the time and the thing is, he got me all rilled up about life in general, I was mad at David Letterman when I said the F-word a lot”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison Break !! 144 Inmates freed