Gabi Grecko to be investigated by Victorian Police …. Naked through Melbourne’s CBD



Gabi Grecko will be investigated by the Victorian police for walking through the Melbourne’s CBD completely naked 

She will examine for charges of offensive behavior or willful and obscene exposure that are appropriate. She was seen by unsuspected pedestrians including children when she took to streets naked but only for a green wig on her head.

After the footage have emerge on Youtube, the model has this to say;
Said she didn’t mean to “upset” police, “I don’t want to upset the Australian law enforcement, I really have respect for them”  “to me it’s fashion, to me it’s art to other people I’m naked on the street. I’m not ashamed of my body and I’m confident”



Gabi hope her actions  may inspire young women to be more confident saying her supporters may think “if Gabi can walk around the street naked maybe I can pass this exams”
The eccentric social media personality recently had instagram account closed, for breaching the rule of “no nudity or partial nudity policy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison Break !! 144 Inmates freed