Paul walker’s father says fatal crash driver’s family owe $1.8 million as they have late son’s car


Paul Walker and father


The father of Paul walker(Paul Walker Sr) claims Roger Rodas’ family are in possession of his late sons exotic car collection that worth around $1.8 million.

The father have filed legal documents against the Rodas estate, demanding rather the return of the cars or the cash. 

When the father was asked about Paul walker daughter he said “she’s  keeping busy “ “ I think she’s just a bit shy around me, grandpa. I think time is on my side and things will get better”

Vin Diesel wrote on his facebook “ he was part of so much in my life….. long personal talks with my mother or babysitting the Alpha Angel…. He took a certain pride in being uncle Pablo…. After all, we were filming a scene in Fast  and Furious 4 the day she was born, and he being the only one I told, encourage me to go in and cut the umbilical cord”
“ A year ago today… a year of mourning… and his absence still leaves me speechless. We miss you Pablo…”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison Break !! 144 Inmates freed