The feeling of joy is explosive; Scarlett Johansson opens up to motherhood

She has the looks, the firm, and the fortune, but to Scarlett Johansson being a mother and a wife out-ranks this things in her life. She opens up to Parade Magazine on Thursday saying
the biggest joy that I have is looking at my daughter. When I’m just hanging out with her and we’re doing silly stuff and if I make her laugh, the feeling of joy I have is explosive” 

 speaking of the daughter Rose Dorothy was born last year. The diverse career  of Scarlett and her husband has made their family to be nomadic in nature as they move from place to place.
The Avenger star “Black widow” loves to be with her daughter but her career sometimes may get in the way, but she will continue her role as Natasha Romanoff (Black widow) in Captain America: civil War, and she also said she enjoys playing the character of Black widow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison Break !! 144 Inmates freed