29 people dead in fresh Boko Haram attacks in Borno State



Not fewer than 29 people have being murdered by the sect called Boko Haram  in Di,,e Community and other surroundings villages of Askira Uba  Local Government  Area  of Borno State yesterday July 27th.

This was made public by Hon Jubrin Satumari 

"I am much worried over the spate of killings by suspected insurgents in my constituency. I have pleaded to security authorities, particularly military to deploy troops to most of the affected villages to safeguard my people’s lives and property, but all my cries failed on deaf ears as there are no security presence in my constituency yet, but I still want to assure my people that we are doing everything possible to see that military troops are deployed immediately” 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison Break !! 144 Inmates freed