Boko Haram release a new video, where Shekau calls Chadian President a hypocrite



The leader of the Boko Haram sect Abubakar Shekau  has broken the five months silence, and letting the world at large to know that he is alright and doing fine contrary to what the media and the Chadian president has said so far about him.
 Abubakar Shekau has refuted Chad president Idris Deby and called the president a  “hypocrite”, 
 
“It is indeed all over the global media of infidels that I am dead or that I am sick, It should be understood that this is false.

This is indeed a lie. If it were true, my voice wouldn’t have been heard, now that I am speaking. I have not disappeared. I am still alive and I will not die until my time appointed by Allah is up.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison Break !! 144 Inmates freed