Jihadi john as an adult with a baseball cap




As an adult, Jihadi John  whose real name is Mohammed Emwazi was a good looking boy and now the world  most wanted man 




While he was a 10 years old boy he

Name:                     Mohammed Emwiza
Date of Birth:         17th August
Star-sign:               Leo
Nickname:               Mo
Hobbies:                 football and rugby and also playstation
Ambitions:              what I want to be when I grow up is a footballer
Food:                     chips
Pop group:              S Club 7
Colour:                   blue
Animal:                   monkey
Football team:        Manchester United
Computer game:      Duke Nuken; Time to kill
CD:                       S Club 7
TV programme:      Sky Sports
Cartoon:                the Simpsons
Book:                     how to kill a monster
Where I’ll be when I’m 30: I will be in a football team and scoring a goal.’






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison Break !! 144 Inmates freed