Amber Rose slams Khloe kardashian that OJ Simpson is her real dad





After the first bomb dropped by Amber on Khloe and the rest of the Kardashian, that’s not enough as she now continues with Khloe claiming that Khloe kardashian real father is OJ Simpson  

Amber Rose tweeted  saying
U think because ur dad was a professional football player that got away with murder ur better than me girl? Haaaaannnnn?”


and she continue by “I’m done dragging this b***. Lesson of the day children please don’t try Muva cuz i will humble u” 

but remember that in keeping up with the kardashian, Khloe  joked about the rumours saying 
probably the biggest rumor floating out there is that OJ Simpson is my dad” and she continues that “well, I really hope that’s not the case because I did F*** him once”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison Break !! 144 Inmates freed