“There is only 1 that I want to spend the rest of my life with” Will Smith to Jada



As Jada Pinkett Smith is a year old today, her husband Will Smith sent her a loving Message that will get your eyes with tears

This was taken at your mom’s house 20 years ago. That’s a long time ago!! So I decided to do some math…..

I have sung happy birthday to you 20 times and I have bought you 19 birthday presents(I was mad that one year). I have watched you blow out 693 candles (737 after tonite). I’ve told you “I love you” at least 8,285 times. And of the nearly 3.96 Billion woman on the planet there is only 1 that I want to spend the rest of my life with. Happy Birthday my love”!

This message to his wife even after the romours of them their breaking up…. This guy still love his wife oooooo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison Break !! 144 Inmates freed