I’d rather stay in poverty, 13-year old told Kim K


Kim K and Pink

The visit of Kim K in the poverty sick region of Thailand, a 13 year old girl made a wonderful decision  and turn down Kim K offer. Kim K wanted to adopt the girl into a life of wealth and glamour, but the girls says NO.

This 13 year old is called Pink, when offered to be adopted refused and says she would want to study in Thailand and help the growth and development of her country.
Pink 13 years old
Pink is an outstanding student, with a poor mother who send her to the orphanage because she could not pay her fees, “everyone wants to have a different or better life, I suppose. But when I thought about it I realized it wouldn’t be good for me, because I would have to leave so much behind. I wasn’t ready for that” 
Kim K
Kim K has this to say “when you meet someone that you really connect to like this, you can’t help but think how you could change their life.  And I think that looking into adoption would be amazing. Literally cannot stop thinking about  her.  I told (Husband) Kanye, I was like, honestly, this girl is so sweet and so cut, like, I would honestly adopt her”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison Break !! 144 Inmates freed