Gospel Artist turned armed robber


Nurudeen Ogundairo, a self proclaimed gospel musician was paraded on Tuesday by the Ogun police command together with 36 others at Eleweran Police Headquarters  in Abeokuta.


According to the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed llyasu, say Mr Ogundairo and his alleged accomplice where arrested in a hideout  at joju in Ota.

Ogundairo claimed to have taken to crime in other to finance his gospel album coming out soon.

He also confessed to be among those that carried out a robbery operation at the private residence in Atan-Ota. The proposed gospel album is said to be scheduled for launch on July  24, 2017.

I am a gospel musician. I need money to enable me to produce my maiden album and got involved in robbery to raise money for the project. In fact, I had picked a date of July 24 to release the album to the public after production”

In his words he says

“I hope I can still be forgiven by the police and God over my action. It was in a bid to make headway in my musical career that I took to robbery”

He was arrested together with two of his accomplice, identified as Tunde Joseph and Ganiu Ajibode

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison Break !! 144 Inmates freed