Nigeria and The Outside World



                Nigeria is a country in West Africa, the oldest continent know to man, but the story of it’s population, its citizens and their way of life is not known to the outside world, therefore they seem to tag us with all sort of names and label us the way they seems fit. Notwithstanding we cannot blame them but rather to look at our way of life and it consequences, once a know rapper Tupac Sakur say “you do not see my struggle but only see my troubles” now I understanding what he meant when he says those words.
                Since I am an Nigerian born and raised, never step out of the shores of the country I could not speak for those that are out there living large and big, but back home we all are doing good, most of which are left alive by the reign of terror by BOKO HARAM.
                Curiosity is said to kill the cat, but I wander in the first place what makes the cat curios, so it befalls me, the cats wants to know about what is, and see for real that is not an illusion thus  sprung the trap that is set before him
                As a simple blogger and a beginner let me be frank and straight with you guys over the internet, there are many Nigerians out there that are scammers No second thought about it  but   does that make the whole people in the country scammers ? As a Nigerian you cannot registered with Paypal.com because you hail from Nigeria? Certain online right we are denied, giving us the simple language of “this offer is not open to people from your country”. Hell Yes!!! Why? Because some Nigerians have made it by scamming you guys is that why? Or rather let me put it simply for all “ALL Nigerians are Scammer!
                I will want to be frank with you I do not speak for all Nigerian but I can speak for myself, we ALL are not scammers. To the core truth there are faithful ones among us and they are faithful to the core. Not all the Nigerian you know are scammer though some few have made it well explained in the Internet and even in movies (PERSON OF INTEREST SEASON). Now that I have drawn your attention to these, what will you do for a Nigerian that are truthful to the core. Am saying my mind “church mind” (As we Nigerians do put it  when we speak the truth).
                Furthermore if you are a Nigerian, and this privilege is denied to you what will you do? I may not know you and from which part of the country you are from and reading this! What harm have you done online and what more harm you are willing to do, all the same let’s try and make this country of ours a better place for ,me and you and the next generation coming our way, feel free to tell me or leave a comment about  what you think we Nigerians should do. Even if you are a Nigerian or not and hails from any part of the world you views are welcome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison Break !! 144 Inmates freed